Welcome to the Manor House Surgery Website
Manor House Surgery is a modern, fully equipped medical practice staffed by a team of highly qualified doctors, supported by trained nurses and receptionists. We are dedicated to providing you with a friendly caring and efficient family health service.
UPDATED 6TH FEBRUARY 2020
If you have travelled from China or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus in the last two weeks, you may be at risk of Coronavirus. Please do NOT leave the house. Instead, ring 111 if:
- You have been in China in the last 14 days and develop cough, fever or shortness of breath; or
- You have been in Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus, even if you feel well
For all the latest updates please follow the Gov.uk website link:
THE GDPR - 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be enforced nationally on 25th May 2018, it will replace the current Date Protection Act 1998.
Even if you enjoy good health, you will probably need our services at some time. This website tells you the way we run our practice and the full range of services that are available to you.
HELP US TO HELP YOU
- Understand your medications properly - ask your pharmacist if you have any questions
- Eat healthy and stay active
- Ensure that you have ordered your prescription in advance so you have enough.
- We offer on-line services such as booking of appointments, repeat prescription and access to your medical records, self referral forms - speak to a member of the reception team about this.
For more information about self-care, on-line GP services and getting the right treatment in the right place you can go to.
When Should I Worry?
What to do if you need medical help -
Please contact reception to make an appointment
Please click on the link below to read a summary of our most recent PPG survey
PPG Survey Report
Please click on the link below to view the latest PPG Newsletter
Online Appointment Booking and Viewing Medical Records
When you have registered with the surgery to book appointments online you will have received a registration identification sheet and pin number. When you have registered for medical record viewing you will have given the surgery a password to activate your account. Please click the link below to access appointment booking and medical record access. You will need your pin number and medical record password.
Register for Online Booking of Appointments and Viewing of Medical records
Manor House Surgery is now on Twitter and Facebook.
Our Twitteraccount is @GPManorHouse
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @GPManorHouse
Car Parking & Access
Both Manor House Glossop and Manor House Hadfield provide car parks and disabled parking. There is disabled access to all consulting and treatment rooms at both sites.
(Site updated 21/02/2020)